Europe Removal & Storage Ltd. UK based company. They are fully insured company. Their Mission is to provide the best service to all of their customers. They provide a service that is reliable and cost effective to each and every of their customers. Europe Removal & Storage Ltd specialize in Residential move, house removal london, commercial removal, office relocations, throughout the United Kingdom and International move. You can find their offices in London, Slough, Watford, and Sheffield & Manchester.
Their teams are exceedingly professional and well trained with many years of experience in this field. Due to their professionalism and reputation which they have achieved from the knowledge and skills gained through many years in the field, they are known as one of the finest removal company.Read more
What is your insurance policy? How do you deal with damaged items?
What is the best advice you would give to customers?
Promise the world to get the work then all went downhill from the start. these people will try and get more money once they started the job please stay clear of this removal company.
DO NOT USE
The only good thing was that they turned up, it was downhill all the way after that.
1. The van was obviously not big enough for the job despite a supervisor having surveyed the job.
2. Were supposed to bring a box with a wardrobe rail in it - they didn't. I found my dresses a few days later literally screwed up in a box.
3. I was asked for the balance due -over £1500, in cash, I said that I didn't keep cash in the house and would make a bank transfer.
4. At 8am I was asked if I had the keys to my new property and again at 8.30. They couldn't seem to grasp that the banks weren't even open then so no way would the sale and purchase be completed yet.
5. After cramming as much on the van as possible they told me that they would leave the rest of my possessions in my neighbour's garden and that I would have to collect them later. They said if they came back that I would be charged for an additional trip.
6. They left to go to my new property knowing that I didn't yet have the keys. They called me 3 times, firstly to ask if I had the keys yet, secondly to ask me to go to the bank to get cash, thirdly to tell me that if I hadn't got the keys soon they would be charging me waiting time even though it was only midday.
7. When I arrived at the new property with the keys my TV was sitting on the doorstep, no wrapping, which I had to clamber over to unlock the door.
8. They were rude to both myself and a friend when we were standing just outside, saying I must stay in the house.
9. They said my wardrobes were too high to go up the stairs so they would leave them in the lounge! I pointed out that I had paid for dismantling and reassembling. Very reluctantly they agreed to do it. One of my wardrobes now has the doors on upside down and if you open the left hand door the whole thing tilts to the left, very precarious to say the least.
Overall, they turned what was always going to be a difficult day into a horrendous experience. They were also very, very expensive - £1680 to move a 2 bedroom house a mile or so up the road. I only used them as I was desperate, it was approaching the end of the stamp duty holiday so all local ones which I tried were fully booked.
I wanted to give zero stars but it's not possible.
DO NOT USERead more
Quote was bit expensive, but well worth it at the end was very pleased with their service.