Sunlight removals services is a London based home and office removal firm. Their motto is to provide you with an experience of moving smooth, trouble free and colossal. They are a highly professional and specialized firm with years of experience in providing a reliable, friendly and agile removal services in London and adjacent areas.
What is your insurance policy? How do you deal with damaged items?
What is the best advice you would give to customers?
We chose Sunlight Removals as all others were fully booked and it has to be said the service particular from the manager is very poor.
- The survey that was done prior to booking and we were quoted for 3 plus fourth can free at a very competitive price. But on the day of moving the manager decided to charge us £600 extra for the fourth van against the pre provided invoice.
- we had booked a packing service and the company had only sent two people a day before to pack the whole house. In reality only 50% of the house was packed. We had to pack alongside the men.
- when we refused to pay the extra £600, we were threatened to not do the job and we were stuck as we had to get our stuff moved and had no option.
- the manager shouted and threatened us of some horrible things on the day, threatning us to unload all our stuff and leave it on our driveway. COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL.
- when we reached the new place halfway into unloading they demanded balance payment in cash upfront again we were not notified and this wasn’t our expectation.
All in all this amounted to a very stressful moving day for the entire family and I cannot stress enough how you should not use this company.
- they damaged our fridge and refused to pay damaged, damages to appliances, furniture, attitude, blackmail, I’m actually shocked how this company can be allowed to trade. On challenging them to pay for the fridge damage, the manager said he will see us in the court !!Read more