Alpha Pro Removals
About Alpha Pro Removals
Alpha Pro Removals is committed to providing high-quality and reliable removals services. They also offer office moving, full packing & unpacking, space organizing, and storage services nationwide in the United Kingdom as well as European Relocation.
Member of AIM: Association of Independent Movers.
Type of Removal Company
ReviewsWrite a review
The workers just didn’t want to do their job and most of what they did do was incomplete or they managed to damage the furniture (drilling a hole into a cot and damaging our dinning table).
They didn’t take the treadmill as they couldn’t dismantle it and just left it along with 5/6 boxes that I’ll just needed to put in the van, even though they decided to do a second round taking only a tv and a mirror in a completely empty van.
They didn’t reassemble a wardrobe and a bed properly, telling my husband to be careful with the bed as they hadn’t screwed it in properly.
The company then charged us for an extra 30 minutes and when my husband complained about the workers spending 45mins on the cot and still not being able to reassemble it they waived it off but only to claim it again 2 months later when we chased up our damage claim on the cot.
The company is now refusing to pay the damage claim saying there is outstanding payment!!!!!
Stay away from this company if you don’t want your move to turn into a nightmare!!!!
Complete list of items was not provided by the customer to avoid the cost because of this job could not be completed in 8 hrs of service. The Van was fully loaded, and the delivery address was on level 3. With Narrow staircase. Most of the items were furniture. With every furniture to be dismantled and re – assembled.
• Second run was performed with full van – still all the items could not fit in the Van.
• If the customer had given us the clear picture of items – we would have offered 2 vans and 4 porters to ensure the job is completed on one day of service.
• The customer was of course not happy even though she had a chance to decide what should be moved and what not to be moved.
• We offered another quote of 4 hrs – but was reluctant to provide list of items. And then she provided the list of items which turned out to us more on the day of relocation.
• The damage to cot was not no tified when our team was around, and the damage had no impact on its functionality. The cost of additional time £30 was waived off.
• The treadmill was dismantled and assembled at the new address by our team. This was not part of your complaint.
• The damage to dining table was not part of your complaint.
• It is unbelievable to say that the second run was conducted only for tv and a mirror despite that fact that customer was around at the collection address and delivery address.
• Customer out of frustration has been trying to bring up one issue or the other.
Alpha Pro Team.
I was looking what options I had on a Saturday morning, got a call back few minutes after submitting a quote inquiry, got arranged the pickup for next day. And received the stuff less than 24 hours after removal. In Germany. I cannot stop recommending these guys high enough.
Alpha Pro Team
I have moved with Alpha Pros and they made the whole experience as stress free and smooth as possible. From the moment I had a survey with Ieva to the moment that [name removed by Sirelo] the team arrived and packed and disassembled our items in a very professional way. Thank you for the great service.
Will use again!
Alpha Pro Team
Professional from start to finish. Really polite when booking and the guys that did the move were lovely. They were fast and efficient and careful with all our belongings; nothing was a problem for them. Would thoroughly recommend.
Alpha Pro Team
I explained that I wasn’t expecting them to pay out for the couch but I did expect compensation on the storage costs when they had been negligent of my property and not stored it safely.
They refused to do anything.
If you use them, do so at yours (and your belongings) risk.
1. The collection and delivery were made in timely manner and your goods was stored well in Safestore storage facilities.
2. Mice normally attracted to food or shelter. Therefore, we think that you had the food items in your belongings, and it is strictly forbidden to have it in storage unit according to our and any Terms & Conditions.
3. You were strongly recommended by us to have insurance cover for your belongings and we gladly offered ours, but you have refused by stating that you have your own insurers in place. Therefore, you can address your claim to your insurance company, not to Alpha Pro Removals and this review should go to them not to us, as it is an insurance claim case.
A totally professional & friendly service throughout from initial assessment by [name removed by Sirelo] who arrived on time in appropriate PPE and provided a quotation with hours. With the lovely [name removed by Sirelo] in admin and [name removed by Sirelo] giving a prompt response to any queries and requests for packing materials. Always in a friendly manner and In lockdown when everything is uncertain ensuring move dates were given a flexible window. At one stage I rang [name removed by Sirelo] late afternoon and the packing materials were delivered by 1100 the following morning. Knowing this was an emotional time after 36 years in my house and a change in circumstances everyone was so helpful to ensure as much stress as possible was taken from me to make the experience as positive as possible. On the day the five man crew wearing PPE were really efficient and obviously had a great rapport with each other.
Arrived on time. Furniture and garden items all wrapped well and safely delivered to new home. Bed reassembled along with other items. My family also commented on the way the team worked so well together making a smooth move on the day to a tucked away location !
Alpha Pro Team
1. Our offer based on the volume/weight and all your contents was weighted in front of you as we always do. Therefore, your statement is a false statement.
2. Our teams always use PPE and was at your property on time as agreed. Therefore, this statement is also a false statement.
3. Our porters and drivers are professionals and of course they are fit for this job so the statement “didn't seem very strong” is false again.
4. The copy of inventory list with the volume and weight information was provided to you in paper to sign and copy of it was emailed to you as a part of procedure. False statement again.
5. As to the damage so the item which was scratched is a “guitar case” and it was not included in the list you provided prior to the move to apply our Standard Liability Insurance. Hard to understand where this £1000 came from so for this scratch according to our T&C`s we offered £40.00 to resolve this issue.
It seems that all your statements are a false statements and the reloc ation went perfect apart from one scratch on you guitar case. Therefore we are not accepting the 1-star review.
Alpha Pro Team
Very proactive and smart staff, flexible and efficient. Clear billing policy
Alpha Pro Team
The quantity estimation was done via phone for 35 cbm so 2 x 3.5 tons van were booked for the removal.
Quotation agreed as follows:
Five Porters & Two Luton 3.5t Vans for the price of £3382.80.
Nobody came physically to assess the move requirements. I genuinely believed the expertise of Alpha Pro.
When the move out occurred the 2 vans were quickly full, not by volume but by weight: both vans were loaded to 1.2 tons of belongings.
However there were still some more item to remove from the flat, so a third van had to be booked.
The 3rd van was eventually loaded with 700kg of belongings,
Alpha Pro made me pay the 3rd van full price (they state they deduced the storage price for 6 days). I still had to pay an extra £1,500 for the unscheduled 3rd van, which is the price I paid for a full van as per the first agreed quotation.
I was ok to share the bill with Alpha Pro, but they declined to reduce it for me, even if the wrong estimation is completely their fault.
Thank you for you review.
As per our records, due to the COVID situation, video survey was requested instead of an ‘in person one’ for the obvious reasons. The volume estimation was correct, unfortunately the weight estimation is impossible without weighting and can be known on the day. Also, during our video-survey you never mentioned the contents of the garage and our teams become aware of it on the day together with the need to do the full packing despite our agreement and quote for the part packing. Your response on the day was that this is ‘our problem’. We have acted professionally, assigned one more team and done additional arrangements in order to deliver you the relocation service in timely manner. It goes without saying that this was not a free service and you had the right to refuse it.
In conclusion Alpha pro removals cannot be blamed in this case and the 1-star review does not reflect the reality that the relocation has been done professionally and in ti mely manner.
Alpha Pro Team